Wednesday 13 May 2009

Scone Roundup



I had a brilliant day at Scone last weekend - the day was fair and bright, the breeze was low and the people numerous! Who could ask for more!? It was great to catch up with some previous clients who I haven't seen for a whole year. And although a little sad, to part with some really gorgeous pieces (like the necklace I featured last week - it went within an hour of opening!) My helper Trista was superb, as usual and I couldn't have done it without her :) Here is a picture of our set up at Scone:



I have my last booked event until spring (for the time being at any rate!) this weekend at the Tamworth Handmade Market in Peel Street on Sunday 17 May. Its always an early morning, having to leave in the cold and dark, however its all fine after set up and the first caffeine hit of the day! I will be helped out by Kasia, a Tamworth girl who makes some pearl jewellery and am planning to catch up with my net-friend Melanie from Armidale who is coming with some of her jewellery! I'm looking forward to the whole day!

I always have time to check out some blogs and found some funny quotes from courtrooms on the EP Designs Blog - they're good for a giggle. And on the Liv'nGood Jewelry Blog there was a great article on successful blogging - well worth checking out with tips for everyone.

Needless to say not much else has been done in between packing, unpacking, finishing orders and running a household and yes, its the dreaded Thursday run-around tomorrow LOL.

A new bracelet, however, is pictured - lustrous pale blue freshwater coin pearl and iolite gemstone two strand bracelet.

Till next :)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful piece and I love the stand set up!

Stephanie said...

I've never seen a coin pearl. Yet another beautiful piece!

ChezChani said...

I must say when I saw the title of this entry I thought, "Oh scones, I love scones."
Your setup is great, very neat, professional, and inviting. Good luck at your next one. I wish I could so shows like that, I'd enjoy being outdoors and meeting the vendors and buyers. So difficult because of my real job...

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a successful event. I visited your site the other day and I LOOOVE everything on it! The earrings, though, have to be my favorite.

This bracelet is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Blue is my favorite color and I absolutely love the shade of blue in that bracelette. Gorgeous!! You had an awesome set-up. It's so much work, but always worth it. My mom sells crafts and I've had to help her a few times!!

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom said...

You're one talented woman and your set-up was so inviting. Your jewelry's amazing!

Have a great week.

Keep smiling.
BTW, pick up your One Lovely Blog Award!

Veronica Lee said...

Beautiful piece as always. I'm truly glad the event was a success.

I am Harriet said...

How cool!
Wish I could go see your display.

Sheree said...

Your setup is lovely. It would draw me in to look!

Peace Mitchell said...

That blue freshwater bracelet is divine Annette!

Melissa said...

Your display looks amazing. I'm glad it was successful :)

elizabeth said...

gorgeous set up....
well done.... looks like was a geat day

cheers
elizabeth

Moms On The Go said...

Your booth looks great:)

Lilly said...

The stand looks great. I hope you ahve fun in Tamworth, that is where I was born!!!

Morgan said...

That is a really pretty piece!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...